This program is administered
by the Department of
Health Care Services (DHCS).
- The Medi-Cal Managed Care Division (MMCD) contracts for health care services through established networks of organized systems of care, which emphasize primary and preventive care.
MMCD External Site
- The Medi-Cal Dental Services provides a comprehensive approach to the provision of dental health care.
Medi-Cal Dental Services
- Medi-Cal is California's Medicaid program. This is a public health insurance program which provides needed health care services for low-income individuals including families with children, seniors, persons with disabilities, foster care, pregnant women, and low income people with specific diseases such as tuberculosis, breast cancer or HIV/AIDS.
Medi-Cal External Site
- Medi-Cal Fair Hearing provides assistance if you have applied for, have received, or are currently receiving benefits/services from Medi-Cal AND you have a complaint about how your benefits/services are/were handled, or your services have been denied or modified.
- The Medi-Cal Managed Care Office of the Ombudsman helps solve problems from a neutral standpoint to ensure that our members receive all medically necessary covered services for which plans are contractually responsible.