- Medi-Cal Managed Care Medical
- Los Angeles
L.A. Care Health PlanRemove L.A. Care Health Plan from comparison
Medical plan materials
Plan Network Hospitals
*In the event of an emergency, call 911. L.A. Care Health Plan has over 65 plan network hospitals, such as:
- Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- California Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center
Doctors you can visit
- Over 8,800 doctors – 5,500 specialists. Visit www.lacare.org/find-doctor-or-hospital/ to search for a doctor near you.
- Most California pharmacies serve Medi-Cal. Visit www.Medi-CalRx.dhcs.ca.gov to find a Medi-Cal pharmacy near you. For pharmacy Customer Service call 1-800-977-2273 or 711 for TDD.
- Please call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-249-3619 (TTY 711) 24 hours/7 days a week
- Call 911 in case of emergency
- 1,165 Vision Service Plan doctors
- VSP® Vision Care
- For Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) and Non-Medical Transportation (NMT) call 1-888-839-9909 (TTY 711)
- Asthma, Diabetes, Heart Health, Nutrition, and more.
- Interpreting services available in your language at no cost, call 1-888-839-9909, (TTY 711).
- 1-888-839-9909 (TTY 711) 24 hours/7 days a week
All Medi-Cal Managed Care Medical plans include: