- Medi-Cal Managed Care Medical
Anthem Blue Cross Partnership PlanRemove Anthem Blue Cross Partnership Plan from comparison
(TTY 1-888-757-6034 or 711)
Medical plan materials
Plan Network Hospitals
In the event of an emergency, call 911
- Mercy General Hospital
- Shriners Hospitals for Children Sacramento
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Vibra Hospital of Sacramento
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Doctors you can go to
- Over 511 doctors and 3,282 specialists. Visit www.anthem.com/ca/medi-cal to search for a doctor near you.
- 154 pharmacies. No co-pays when you fill your prescription at a plan pharmacy.
- Over 103 eye doctors. Eyeglasses for members under age 21 who qualify and pregnant women through postpartum.
- 24 hour emergency transportation services - call 911. Non-emergency transportation call 1-877-931-4755 to schedule.
- Anthem Community Resource Link connects you with the help you need; www.anthembc.auntbertha.com
- Awarded NCQA Distinction in Multi-Cultural Health Care. Get help in your language, free interpreter and translation services.
Member Services Hotline
- 1-800-407-4627 (TTY 711)
All Medi-Cal Managed Care Medical plans include: