- Medi-Cal Managed Care Medical
KP Cal, LLC (Kaiser Permanente)Remove KP Cal, LLC (Kaiser Permanente) from comparison
(TTY 1-888-464-4000 or 711)
Medical plan materials
Plan Network Hospitals
In the event of an emergency, call 911
- Kaiser Permanente Hospitals:
- Sacramento Medical Center (Morse Ave.)
- South Sacramento Medical Center
- Roseville Medical Center
Doctors you can go to
- Refer to Kaiser’s Provider Directory to find a doctor
- Select a Primary Care Physician (PCP) by contacting Member Services at 1-800-464-4000 or visiting www.kp.org
Urgent Care Centers
- 24 hour access to care
- Urgent Care is offered at most sites through clinics (as identified in the Provider Directory) or through the emergency room
- Locations include: Elk Grove, Eureka (Roseville), Fair Oaks (Sacramento), Folsom, Lincoln, Point West (Sacramento), Rancho Cordova, Riverside (Roseville), Sacramento Medical Center (Morse Ave), Sierra Gardens (Roseville), and South Sacramento Medical Center.
- Vision Services are available at most clinic locations; see Provider Directory for information.
- Emergency transportation services to members at no charge.
- For non-emergency transportation services, call 1-844-299-6230.
- Kaiser Permanente provides Health Education. Please contact Member Services at 1-800-464-4000 for Health Education telephone numbers.
- Most languages are supported by clinic sites through Kaiser staff, contracted interpreter services or AT&T interpreter services (on-line)
Member Services Hotline
- Want to know more about your health plan?
- Need a new ID card?
- Member Services Contact Center is open 24 hours/7 days a week (closed holidays).
- If you have questions or concerns, call us.
- English 1-800-464-4000
- Spanish 1-800-788-0616
- Chinese dialects 1-800-757-7585
- TTY 711
All Medi-Cal Managed Care Medical plans include: