- Medi-Cal Managed Care Medical
Aetna Better Health of CARemove Aetna Better Health of CA from comparison
Medical plan materials
Plan Network Hospitals
In the event of an emergency, call 911
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Adventist Health Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- Sierra Vista Hospital
Doctors you can go to
- Call 1-855-772-9076 for a directory or help in finding a provider
- Go online at www.aetnabetterhealth.com/california.
Urgent Care Centers
- 24 hour access to care
- Urgent care is offered at most sites; either through clinics or through the emergency room
- Access to 24 hour nurse help line at 1-855-772-9076
- We have a large network of pharmacies including CVS network pharmacies making it easy for you to get prescriptions. We offer mail order for medicines you may need for an ongoing health condition – you can set up refills that can be sent right to your home.
- We provide VSP care for your vision services. This includes an eye exam every 2 years and glasses or contacts every 2 years for members under 21.
- 24-hour emergency transportation services. For non-emergency transportation services contact Member Services at 1-855-772-9076.
- We offer health education programs, which include materials online available for help on stop smoking, weight control, diabetes, asthma, pregnancy and child care.
- If you need help in another language, we will get you an interpreter in your language. We offer all member material in other formats - large print, Braille, audio - at no cost to you.
Member Services Hotline
- If you have questions, call Member Services. We’re here 24 hours/7 days a week at 1-855-772-9076, TTY 711. You can also contact us through our Aetna Better Health mobile app, website or through the secure member portal.
All Medi-Cal Managed Care Medical plans include: